Garden Plan Pro app for iPhone and iPad
More at www.GardenPlanPro.com for full details. NEW: Lower Price!
***Garden Plan Pro was selected as App of the Week in 2012 and 2014. It was featured in Apple’s introductory video at the World Wide Developers Conference in June 2014 and was selected for the recent iPad Air 2 advert ‘Change.’***
Plan your perfect vegetable, herb and fruit garden on your iPad or iPhone with Garden Plan Pro – Your Garden in Your Hands. From the creators of the most successful online Garden Planner (GrowVeg.com) with over 350,000 users, Garden Plan Pro combines expert plant knowledge with simple-to use tools.
● FLEXIBLE GARDEN DESIGN - works with any shape of garden, raised beds, rows or containers
● VEGETABLES, HERBS AND FRUIT - add single plants, rows, blocks or SFG squares and instantly see how many plants fit. Easily rearrange them until you get the perfect layout.
● FULL GROWING INFORMATION for over 190 plants with thousands of varieties from popular suppliers pre-loaded (varieties currently available for US, Canada, UK, Ireland, EU and South Africa only. Please note that this app doesnt cater for ornamental flower gardening.)
● INTELLIGENT ADVICE– shows you how to rotate crops, plan succession planting and much more
● ADAPTS TO YOUR AREA – using our database of thousands of weather stations Garden Plan Pro will recommend the best planting and harvesting dates for your area
● PLANTING REMINDERS – includes a free online services that emails you twice a month with a personal list of what to plant from your plans and location
● BONUS CONTENT – includes articles that help you plan, start seeds, avoid pests and produce a bountiful harvest.
● PRIORITY SUPPORT – personal support by email to help you get the most from the app
● Garden objects such as sheds and greenhouses to add to your plans
● Journal and ‘to do’ functions to help you track and plan what is done in the garden
● Pest and disease database
● Much more...
Pros and cons of Garden Plan Pro app for iPhone and iPad
Garden Plan Pro app good for
I was a little hesitant to spend 10 times more on an app than I usually do, but I have no regrets. I looked at every "garden design" app out there but none did what i really wanted, except this one. It is very easy to use, great info on the selected plant including companion plants, when to seed/plant/harvest, type of soil and more! I could not be happier if you have any doubts dont. This is a real gem.
Already having so much fun! This app is easy to use if you watch the tutorial. It does everything and is very versatile! The app makes it very easy to plan good crop rotations which I always found difficult to keep track of. This app is exactly what I was looking for, and MORE!
I was skeptical buying this app, as I wanted one that worked for Canadian climates. I was pleasantly surprised that its location feature found my street and input our zone. Couple of suggestions....would be great to be able to post gardening plans to Facebook and would be easier if plant lists were fully alphabetical, and not alphabetical by seed manufacturer. Otherwise, love that I can track my plantings over a number of years and that it tracks the rotation and provides recommendations for subsequent years. It also has checklists based on the planned plantings, of when to plant seeds indoors, when to transplant and when to harvest.
Absolutely love it! Planning my garden gets me anxious for spring! Its easy to use and navigate around. And with the crop rotation feature you get the most out of your garden.
Garden Plan Pro. Rachelle
Its a great way to plan your garden. Great information about plants and what kind of soil preparation needs to be done. Now if I can only get out there and start. Cant wait for the snow to melt. Great support when you have a problem with your
As said by many users this app has its advantages.
Not only planning but being able to make changes while out in the garden.
The designer is quick to reply with updates and fixes.
The update fixed the creating an account issue. But caused a problem also.
The drag to put multiple of the same plant has stopped working for plants added after the update. The ones that are there from before still function correctly.
Some bad moments
Garden Plan Pro, Grow Planner (Mother Earth) and Almanach Garden Planner.
You could actually buy three times the same terrible app (that is if they do not charge the money for the name).
Using the app I bought (Garden Plan Pro) feels like traveling in a horsecart across Death Valley without water or food.... It is killing me. After testing the online version on my Mac and having seen the faces of the developpers / team I thought I would get at least a Fiat Uno to cross Death Valley and I was willing to take the risk... Looks like I am gonna die out here surrounded by all these beautiful virtual plants. I actually didnt even get to plant them since designing the garden or trying to make a plan of my property is such a hassle. This app is so userUNfriendly I figure I have better chances crossing Death Valley by foot than surviving designing and virtually planting by using this app....
I will print out a satellite picture of my property on a large scale and add things with ancient tools like pens. Look at some cideos of Permaculture-gardening and just do it. Dont waste your time with this app and spend it in your garden just doing whatever.It will be waaaayyy more productive.
PS I was forced to give this app one star... Another thing that is disapointing, come on Apple
First of all there are three apps in the App store which all cost the same and appear to actually be the same thing :
I can not use the app with iOS 8.1.2!!
Waste of money and time.
Saves all erased objects, lines and veggies.
Runs very slow!! Too many bugs
From 2 Stars down to 1 because of:
- no possibility to contact the support team (even for a Pro-user)
- writing a message inside the app works until you push the send button. Then all written text disappears and there is a message saying "there was a problem sending the message"
- no support of changing plant names to German
I like the idea of the garden planner. For me as a beginner it would help a lot.
But there are several problems with the app:
- sometimes too sensitive during drawing, sometimes does not react on input
- software crashes almost every 2-3 minutes now!
- old plans are not accessible anymore, they just dont load
I loved the idea of this app, but technical quality is not there. Runs slowly, responds poorly - currently not worth the money. Its also missing a decent calendar-based task syste, for entering what youve done in the garden, and then tracking what you need to do next.
One hour after opening this app I wanted to stick an ice pick in my eye! Nothing made sense! Im going back to pencil and paper! Awful!
Dont buy it! I never see such a confusing app, and so so user-unfriendly. Totally frustrated to get even started!
and other. So, download free Garden Plan Pro .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Garden Plan Pro iOS app used & searched for